After 13 years in the wedding industry, owner of Elope to Australia, Lynette Maguire, has a huge network of wedding industry suppliers across Australia. She’s well known in the industry and is an award winning celebrant*. Lynette has worked hard to source some amazing wedding professionals, who have all dropped their prices so they can be part of the Elope to Australia team. To give you an example of the savings, several of our photographers charge around $2,000 for their elopement packages! Wow! Now check out our prices for a full package and you’ll realise this makes our packages ridiculously well priced – and stress free! We do it all for you!
Our 2018 price for a small elopement starts from $2845 AUD and includes:
- One hour of professional photography and high res images on USB (typically there’s about 100 images)
- A registered Civil Marriage Celebrant who will guide you through the paperwork and ensure you’re legally married
- Professional hair and makeup for the bride at your hotel
- A choice of bridal flowers: A beautiful living bouquet for the bride and buttonhole for the groom, OR rolled silk roses, ‘living touch’ bouquet and buttonhole (you can take them home!) OR the more contemporary giant paper flower bouquet and buttonhole – what a gorgeous keepsake!
We know our packages are stress free, and our prices are amazing, and way cheaper than what you could organise yourself especially using the high quality wedding suppliers that we use – but maybe the best part about our packages is that you can add to this basic package to design your own perfect ceremony:
- Add more guests (standard package includes 8 guests but you can add up to 20)
- Add extra photography
- Add videography
- Add ceremony styling – an arbour, chairs and a petal aisle – whatever you like really
- Add bridal cars – cool Kombis, stretch limos or graceful Bentleys
- Add a wedding cake (for 2 or 20)
Whatever you’re wanting, we’ll help you plan the best day of your life – your lovely escape will be perfect, stress free and we’ll save you heaps.