Honey, I shrunk the wedding!
Do you just want a ‘legals only’ wedding ?
The ultimate in no fuss weddings – just do the paperwork and off you go … 10 minutes max.
Elope to Australia’s Coffee Table weddings are run on specific dates and locations, so you’ll need to be flexible, and for the moment we’re only operating on the Sunshine Coast – that’s where our head Office is! (though if you ask us nicely we can arrange one for you at most places around Australia)
Your wedding will be in park lands by the water’s edge, Lake Kawana, and there’s shelter in case it rains. You’re welcome to bring a handful of guests too!
5 easy steps for a Coffee Table wedding?
- Pick a date from those offered below.
- Complete the booking form (bottom of the page) and pick a preferred time:
Between: 10am – 12noon; 12.30pm – 2.00pm; 2.30 – 4.30pm
- Follow the instructions on the booking form about paying the booking fee and completing your online registration for legal paperwork and Notice of Intended Marriage
- We’ll email the pdf of your completed NoIM to have your signatures witnessed in front of a JP and emailed back no later than one month prior to your chosen date
- You rock up at the wedding destination at your pre-selected time and we get you married. Simples!
You’re welcome to say vows and exchange rings if you like, and we’ll be standing as in a normal ceremony – so, it’s like a standard wedding ceremony but shrunk!
Friday, 14th February 2020 at Birtinya, Qld BOOKINGS CLOSED
Saturday, 20th June 2020 at Birtinya, Qld BOOKINGS OPEN
Tuesday, 20th October 2020 at Birtinya, Qld BOOKINGS OPEN
THE FINE PRINT:
The simple terms:
- The wedding package is for a 30 minute time slot with the couple and up to 4 guests. An upgrade to 10 guests is available.
- A wedding booking form (bottom of the page) is completed and returned by email and a 50% non-refundable deposit is required to book. Please follow the instructions on the form.
- The NoIM must be lodged with us at least one month prior to the ceremony. E2A will not be held liable for the NoiM being lodged late and a fee of $150 will be payable to move to a new date.
- Full payment is required two (2) weeks prior to the ceremony date
- The first couple to book gets their choice of ceremony time, and so on
- If the ceremony starts late, the wedding may be sped up to ‘catch up’
- If you’d like any extras, we can arrange at a reduced rate
If you want to take advantage of this fabulous offer, email me for a booking form: email@example.com or 0400 595 679 or download here:
Let us know if you would like to be added to our database for more Coffee Table wedding dates and news or to book an elopement package for more flexibility.